Legal English and English Common Law for the International Practitioner – 1 June- 4 June 2017, Bologna Italy
This course is aimed at lawyers, notaries, accountants, in-house counsel and other professional advisers who wish to master their skills in international business.
This course is the first stepping-stone for any practitioner advising clients with business affairs in the UK or clients planning to diversify their activities with a global perspective.
The course is also suitable for students or practitioners thinking of qualifying as a solicitor under the QLTS scheme in the UK, or sitting for the TOLES examination (The Official Legal English Examination).
This course will be held from 1 June 2017 – 4 June 2017 in Bologna for a total of 20 hours in-class face to face lectures and workshops.
The head -trainer, Sofia Parastatidou, is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales and a leading Legal English Trainer in Italy.
The topics to be covered in this course include:-
- Introduction to the common law system and the English Legal Profession
- Contracts Law & Terminology
- Introduction to Tort Law & Terminology
- UK Company Law
- Real Property Transactions and Conveyancing in the UK
- Succession in the UK (wills and probate)
- Trusts in the UK
- Introduction to Tax and Accounting in the UK
- Brexit and the Implications for the Legal Profession and their clients
- Case Studies, Role Plays and practical exercises
Further details and a detailed program are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or completing the form below.