English for the Financial Sector is a course for business students and people working in the financial industry with an intermediate or upper intermediate level of English.
The course aims to :-
- Explain the basic concepts of most areas of finance
- Build your financial vocabulary through reading, listening and discussion
- Develop your comprehension of financial texts
- Develop your listening skills in financial English
- Improve your speaking skills through discussion, case studies and role plays
- Develop your business communication proficiency by increasing your confidence and fluency in a range of skills
- Practice specific language functions such as advising, suggesting, agreeing and disagreeing, clarifying, reviewing and summarizing.
The topics covered include:-
- The Organisation of the Financial Industry
- Retail Banking
- Loans and Credits
- Central Banking
- Financial International Trade
- Foreign Exchange
- Stocks and Shares
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Asset Management
- Regulating the Financial Sector
This entry was posted in Bologna, Business Correspondence, Business English, Cambridge, Exams, florence, Genova, ILEC, Italy, Meetings, Milan, Negotiations, Oxford, Presentations, Rome, Socialising, Telephoning, Tests, Writing Reports and tagged accounting, Acquisitions, Asset Management, Bologna, Business, Business Correspondence, Business English, central banking, credits, culture, Derivatives, English, English Communication skills, Exams, Financial Banking, Financial International Trade, Foreign Exchange, Forex, Futures, grammar, International Financial Certificate, Italy, Letters of Credit, loans, media professionals, meetings, Mergers, negotiating, Options, Presentations, Regulating Financial Sector, Regulating The Financial Secotr, retail banking, socialising, Stocks and Shares, Telephoning, writing reports.